Brooklyn Perinatal Network offers a variety of services to the community:
- Health Insurance: provides assistance with applying for Medicaid and Pre-natal Care Assistance (PCAP).
- Health Education: Provides education in the areas of environmental health, physical health, social health, emotional health, intellectual health, and spiritual health.
- Case Management: Coordination of health care services appropriate to achieve the goal of medical rehabilitation.
- Mental Health: Social Support and Pre-natal Depression Relief.
- Immigration: Assist individuals with obtaining Green Cards, etc.
- Job Training and Placement: Federal assistance programs to prepare youth and unskilled adults for entry into the labor force.
- Emergency Shelter and Food: Relief for victims of natural disasters, accidents, etc.
- Locations of Medical Providers: Medicaid, Family Health Plus and Child Health Plus.
- Child Care Services: Family Day Care and Foster Care.
- Breastfeeding: the benefits and instruction on how to breastfeed.
- Domestic violence: how to recognize and prevent domestic violence.
- Safe Sleep: Step-by-step instruction on how to put infants to sleep to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
- Child Safety: Teaching personal safety to children and youths.
- Nutrition: Eating healthy and obesity awareness.
- Women’s Health: addresses the full range of physical, emotional and spiritual issues women face at all stages of life.
Contact Cathleen Freemantle for more information: 718-240-9033 Ext.32